1½ teaspoons coffee powder + for dusting
1 cup milk
½ cup castor sugar
2 cups fresh cream
2 teaspoons milk powder
2 teaspoons gelatine powder
1. Heat milk in a saucepan, add castor sugar and stir well. Bring it to a boil and add coffee powder, stir well. Set aside.
2. Heat fresh cream in a non-stick pan adds milk powder, stir well and bring to a boil.
3. Add gelatine powder and stir continuously till it combines well.
4. Bring to a boil and remove from heat. Pour in the prepared milk mixture. Mix well and strain in a bowl.
5. Pour in coffee cups and keep in the refrigerator until it sets.
6. Dust with some coffee powder and serve chilled.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware. Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor